»

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts - One Word Tag

Another Facebook tag, but before you groan and roll your eyes (or after, in case you've already done that before you read this far) you should know that this was a lot harder than it looked! All of you should do it... I think it's a great little exercise in simplifying your thoughts. I have a tendency to over-think everything, so having to pare each answer down to the one word that says it all, actually shed a little light on who I am for myself under the layers of what I like to call "blah-blah-blah." Most of them are no-brainers, but a few of them... DANG! I mean, seriously... my biggest regret in ONE WORD? What my kids mean to me in ONE WORD? I think I might have even invented a couple of words. :) It's fun... try it, and send it back to me!!!

1. Your significant other? Gentle
2. Your children? Everything
3. Your hair? Clean
4. Your eyes? Hazel
5. Your favorite person? Jon
6. Your favorite drink? Chai
7. Your favorite thing? Family
8. Your dream/goal? Fulfillment
9. Favorite room? Studio
10. Your hobby? Photography
11. Your greatest fear? Accidents
12. Your dream last night? Wonky
13. What you are? Loving
14. What you're not? Organized
15. On your wish list? House
16. Your childhood? Educational
17. The last thing you did? Bills
18. Favorite thing to wear? Jeans
19. Your TV? Off
20. Your pet? Several
21. Your computer? Communication
22. Your mood? Stressy
23. Missing someone? Stepkids
24. Your car? MINE!
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Why? Eclecticness
28. Love someone? Everyone
29. Your unreasonable want? Baby
30. The last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Last time you said "I love you"? Minutes
33. You wonder what happened to? Ray
34. Your life? Disorganized
35. Your friends? Busy
36. First love? Tracy
37. First kiss? Awkward
38. First job? Babysitter
39. Favorite food? Mexican
40. Favorite sound? Music
41. Favorite smell? Jon
42. Favorite season? Summer
43. Favorite number? Eight
44. Favorite day? Friday
45. Favorite author? Austen
46. Favorite color? Purples
47. Talent you admire? Marie's
48. Way to unwind? Art
49. Biggest regret? Shyness
50. Best time of your life? Now

No comments: