»

Friday, November 7, 2008

My Kingdom for Some CHEESE!



Who can eat like this? It's making me insane! No meat. No chocolate. No dairy. No cheese. NO JOY! How in the world do they expect a hormonally unstable woman to balance her life effectively without cheese? Are you kidding me??? Every time I want something to eat, I end up looking in the fridge, looking in the pantry, walking around in frustrated circles in the kitchen, and finally going to my room to scream into my pillows. It's a vastly unsatisfying process.

After a lifetime of comforting myself with milky, creamy, cheesy goodness, now I'm supposed to think of cheese like this:

It makes me so sad! I think I need some chocolate... DOH! Awwwww.....

6 comments:

Allison said...

I feel so bad for you! No Cheese-that sucks! Me on the other hand, I don't have any restrictions and I eat that heavenly stuff just about everyday! I think I will have some for you today! Hehe! my email is allie-nut@hotmail

Cyn said...

You suck.

And I still love you anyway.

Deb said...

Ouch! Are you sure Allison is a FRIEND? That was naughty! Not that it is anything I wouldn't say, but I am your sister! I'm going to say what you want me to say for a change....Poor sweet sister!...I wish it wasn't so:{ I will never mention those words in your presence again. Okay, maybe I will...once or twice...or maybe every other day...or..............

Glass Dragon said...

Uhhhh... New diet?

Allison said...

You know I love you!!

Campbell Family said...

Can I just say YUM! That's all I think about when I see those pictures. I'm hungry now:)