»

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Model Child

Okay, I took a shot at something else Allison introduced me to... Scrapblog! I know, it looks amateurish, but I only spent about 5 minutes on it, so.... :)

Most of our family and friends know by now that Emilie has been modeling for BowDacious Baby all summer. It's been tons of fun for us to work together (I'm the photographer) and she has earned about a million new bows. (She gets to keep everything she models) Jennifer (owner of BowDacious Baby) said that Emmie's feedback has been awesome! She's everyone's favorite model, and they have all raved about her hair! Doesn't she look GORGEOUS?!?!



6 comments:

Allison said...

Hey we can't see your scrapblog if you keep it private! At least "invite" me so I can see it! You can be my friend on scrapblog if you want! I am under allie-nut.

Glass Dragon said...

INVITE MEH!!!

Also, today's verification word is thwawn. Means nothing, but is fun to say.

Glass Dragon said...

Nevermind, when I reloaded the page I could see the pictures instead of the snarky "Let's see some ID!" message.

This time the word is leogers. A leopard/tiger hybrid perhaps?

Cyn said...

Wait... I'm going to try something different...

Cyn said...

Okay... everybody should be able to see them now. Let me know!

Campbell Family said...

Hello...this is way weird! Who would have thought that we would run into each other this way! I'm sure Allison told you how we know them but ya this is a very small world! Cute pics. Speaking of pics...I would REALLY LOVE that photo cd of all those pics that Ashlynn took with you this summer. Why don't you email me and I can give you my mailing address...daracampbell98@gmail.com
Is she still going to be put on the website...I haven't seen her on there yet? Good to see you, now we can be blogger buddies!